Boost Your Teaching Skills
Already a qualified teacher but returning to teaching? Feeling a little rusty and need to gain some skills in online teaching? Just want to boost your confidence in the classroom? Then our tailor-made TEFL Refresher course is for you. Available Online or Face-to-Face in Malaga!
TEFL Refresher Course Options
Our 2-week TEFL Refresher course can be studied fully online, face-to-face in Malaga or as a blended option. Review teaching methodologies and improve your language awareness. Enhance your lesson planning skills and class delivery with tutor led guidance and feedback. Observe real teachers and gain additional online and face-to-face teaching experience.
- 2-Week Study Online and/or Face-to-face in Malaga
- 6th – 17th September 2021
- 8th – 19th November 2021
- 10th – 24th January 2022
- 25th April – 6th May 2022
- 6th June – 24th June 2022
- 4th July – 22nd July 2022
- 1st August – 12th August 2022
- 7th November – 25th November 2022
- 25 Hours Online Pre-course Tasks
- Methodologies and Approaches to Teaching English
- Interactive Tasks and Video Tutorials
- Observations Featuring Experienced Teachers
- Guided Lesson Planning
- Observed Teaching Practice (via Zoom for the online course)
- Unobserved Teaching Practice (via Zoom for the online course)
- Professional Development Assignment
- Personalised Careers Workshop
Requirements & Application Process
- Availability of a 2-week period from Monday to Friday is required
- Send us an email with your CV and availability to email@example.com to sign up
- Include your name and phone number with dialling code
- You´ll then be invited to a video call to plan your refresher experience
*Special offer 1: Sign up with a friend and get €50 discount each
During my TEFL Refresher course in Malaga I benefited from input sessions on grammar and phonology as well as observed teaching practice, for which I received valuable help with the planning and really useful feedback. The input sessions I attended were also extremely worthwhile and helped me to revise important areas, like teaching methodology and phonology.
I cannot speak highly enough of the course tutors, Megan and Andy, who were so friendly, knowledgeable, and such great teaching role models. Not forgetting, Esme, who was amazing! So helpful, organised, and clearly passionate about the students and her job. Esme organised my tailor-made course from the start and the one-to-one career development session she held me with on the last day was invaluable.
The fantastic thing about TEFL in Spain is that anyone who does a teaching course with the school has lifelong access to their Careers’ Service with information forever available to you on jobs in Spain and elsewhere.
Thank you, TEFL in Spain!