TEFL + Intensive Spanish for non-EU Citizens
Along with our Partner Spanish school located in the heart of the city, we have designed an intensive Spanish course from 7-11 months (1 month TEFL + 6 months Spanish) to meet the needs of non-EU applicants. This will allow you to gain an accredited teaching qualification and then immerse yourself in the Spanish language.
Students attend group, Spanish classes, for 4 hours a day from Monday – Friday for 20 hours a week after completing their Trinity CertTESOL course.
- Placement test online or 1st-course day
- Courses are from 10:00 – 14:00, Monday – Friday
- 3-10 students per group
- Also included is a cultural event each month (cultural trip, Spanish cookery class, and a Salsa or Flamenco class).
Intensive Spanish Course Timetable
Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 14.00. In summer, we establish different timetables, depending on the number of students.
– The 1-month TEFL course costs €1399 (early bird fee if paid 3 months in advance) or €1549 (standard fee).
– The 6-month intensive Spanish course for 20 hours a week (24 weeks) costs €2850 + €40 enrolment fee. The classes run from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 14.00.
Total course fee: €4289 – €4439
*If your visa is rejected for any reason, as long as proof of rejection is sent to us, the full course fee will be refunded, deducting €150 for administrative expenses.
|1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||6 Weeks||8 Weeks||12 Weeks||16 Weeks||20 Weeks||+1 Week|
Complete the online application form here. You will then be invited for a skype/phone interview.