Trinity TEFL Course dates & Fees
Sign up 3 months in advance and take our EARLY BIRD FEE!
Save €150 from your TEFL course fee!
Also available for our Online Blended TESOL!
Trinity CertTESOL Course dates 2020
10-week Online Blended course: start 22 June– Ongoing
- 6-week Face-to-face course: 3 August – 11 September (Mondays – Wednesdays)
- 10-week Online Blended course: start 24 August Only €1399
- 6-week Face-to-face course / Online course: 14 September – 23rd October (3 weeks online + 3 weeks face to face or online) Only €1399
- 10-week Online Blended course: 26 October Only €1399
- 6-week Face-to-face course: 9 November – 17 December (Mon-Wed)
Trinity TEFL Course Timetable
- Full-Time Trinity CertTESOL Course (4 weeks)
Monday – Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm, including some short breaks and a lunch break.
- Full-Time Trinity CertTESOL Course (5 weeks)
Monday – Thursday 9 am – 5.30 pm, including some short breaks and a lunch break.
- Part-Time Trinity CertTESOL Course (6 weeks)
Monday – Wednesday 9 am – 5.30 pm, including some short breaks and a lunch break.
- Part-Time Trinity CertTESOL Course (8 weeks)
Monday 9 am – 5.30 pm, Tuesday & Thursday 9 am-2 pm.
(including some short breaks)
- Online Blended Trinity CertTESOL course (10 weeks)
9 weeks online (100 hours)
1 week Face to face: Mon-Frid from 9am to 5.30 pm (or 5 Fridays)
Course Fee Face to Face
- Early Bird offer: Only €1399
valid if you sign up and pay the course fee 3 months in advance.
- Standard course fee: €1549
Course Fee Online Blended
Special offer: Only €1399
- Online component: €899
- Face-to-face component: €500 (12-months to complete)
Master TESOL Week
Add an additional week to your full-time TESOL course for only €249 extra (normally €99 each) and become a specialist in TESOL:
Complete all 3 Teacher Development Courses (plus optional teaching practice at our Language School):
- Teaching Young Learners Course (30-hours)
- Teaching Business English (30-hours)
- Teaching Cambridge Exams (30-hours)
Included in the Trinity CertTESOL Fee:
- Welcome Breakfast
- Course Materials
- Observed Teaching Practice
- Observations of Experienced Teachers
- Trinity College London Moderation Fee
- Internationally Recognised Trinity CertTESOL Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Trinity Report
- Careers Workshop
- Lifelong Careers Service
- Private Jobs Group (Facebook)
- Printer & Photocopier Use
- School Library Access
Not included in fees:
- Pre-course reading book: Anderson, J. (2017) Trinity CertTESOL Companion: A guide for English language teachers. DELTA Publishing (€28 from Amazon)