Trinity TEFL Course dates & Fees
Trinity CertTESOL Course dates 2021
6 or 10-week 100% Online or Blended TESOL: Start 5 April (*Fast track option available)– Ongoing 6-week Face-to-face TESOL: 10 May – 18 June– Ongoing
- 6 or 10-week 100% Online or Blended TESOL: Start 28 June (*Fast track option available) – Filling up!
- 4-week Face-to-face TESOL: 5 July – 30 July – 3 spots left!
- 5-week Face-to-face TESOL: 2 August – 3 September
- 8-week Face-to-face TESOL: 6 September – 29 October
- 6 or 10-week 100% Online or Blended TESOL: Start 4 October (*Fast track option available)
- 6-week Face-to-face TESOL: 8 November – 17 December
*Fast Track Option: Complete the course in 6 weeks instead of 10!
Trinity TEFL Course Timetable
- 4-week face-to-face Trinity CertTESOL Course
Monday – Friday 9 am – 3.30 pm, including some short breaks and a lunch break.
- 5-week face-to-face Trinity CertTESOL Course
Monday – Thursday 9 am – 3.30 pm, including some short breaks and a lunch break.
- 6-week face-to-face Trinity CertTESOL Course
Monday – Wednesday 9 am – 3.30 pm, including some short breaks and a lunch break.
- 8-week face-to-face Trinity CertTESOL Course
Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays 9 am-3.30 pm, including some short breaks.
- 100% Online or Blended Trinity CertTESOL course (6 or 10 weeks) *Fast-track option available
100% Online or Blended with some face-to-face Teaching Practice
Course Fee Face to Face
- Early Bird offer: Only €1399
valid if you pay in full 4-weeks in advance.
- Standard course fee: €1549
Course Fee Online or Blended
Special offer: Only €1399
- Online component: €899
- Face-to-face component: €500
Master TESOL Week
Add an additional week to your full-time TESOL course for only €249 extra (normally €99 each) and become a specialist in TESOL:
Complete all 3 online Teacher Development Courses:
- Teaching Young Learners Course (30-hours)
- Teaching Business English (30-hours)
- Teaching Cambridge Exams (30-hours)
Included in the Trinity CertTESOL Fee:
- Welcome Breakfast
- Course Materials
- Observed Teaching Practice
- Observations of Experienced Teachers
- Trinity College London Moderation Fee
- Internationally Recognised Trinity CertTESOL Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Trinity Report
- Careers Workshop
- Lifelong Careers Service
- Private Jobs Group (Facebook)
- Printer & Photocopier Use
- School Library Access
Not included in fees:
- Pre-course reading book: Anderson, J. (2017) Trinity CertTESOL Companion: A guide for English language teachers. DELTA Publishing (€28 from Amazon)