Teaching Young Learners Course
As a TEFL teacher it’s important to have as many options open to you as possible. You don’t want to limit yourself to teaching just one age group, but by taking specialist modules, it allows you to improve your teaching skills and your CV will be more competitive.
This course provides you with the right skills and uses tried and tested techniques to give you a targeted approach to teaching children between 4 and 12 years old. Teachers of teenagers are also welcome.
Would you like to work for a language academy?
Do you plan to specialise in teaching English to young learners in your future career?
Are you currently teaching English to young learners and would like to develop a greater understanding of successful methods for the classroom?
Then this course is for you!
- Young Learner Needs and Profiles
- How Languages are Learned and SLA in Children
- Literacy and Phonics
- Songs in the Classroom
- Exploiting Flashcards
- Motivation and Classroom Management
- Very Young Learners
- Grammar is fun
- Error Correction
- 30-Hours Online Study
- User Friendly Learning Platform
- Interactive Tasks and Video Tutorials
- Methodologies and Approaches to Teaching English to Specific Groups
- Videos Featuring Experienced Teachers
- Certificate on Completion
- Must be a certified teacher (TESOL, CELTA , TEFL)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be an advanced or proficient speaker of English
- Standard fee: €99 each
- Special offer 1: Sign up for all 3 courses for all 3 courses for €249