Teaching Business English Course Online
Are you interested in teaching in-company classes?
Would you like to build a syllabus for private one-to-one classes?
Are you interested in teaching Business English or English for Specific Purposes?
Then this course is for you!
As a TEFL teacher it’s important to have as many options open to you as possible. With English as a global language the demand for Business English teachers is growing significantly. This course allows you to improve your teaching skills and work as an in-company teacher.
- Online Course: 30 hours
1. What is Business English?
2. Writing a Needs Analysis and First Class Preparation
3. Defining Goals and Objectives
4. Selecting Teaching Materials
5. Speaking Skills for Business English Clients
6. Writing Skills for Business English Clients
7. Teaching One-to-One Classes
8. FREE Resources for Business English
Evaluation and assessment
- You will have to complete all the online course tasks to a satisfactory standard in order to receive the Certificate
- Must be a certified teacher
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a native level / fluent English speaker
Really good day! Lots of pointers for the resources and ideas specific to business students of English for Specific Purposes. I think I might have been avoiding this client group up to now, but now I can see that this “world” is more open to me. Thank you!
The course has served its purpose totally. I feel confident to start teaching Business English. The course covered many of the areas regarding teaching Business English and English for Specific Purposes. Thank you!
Start any Monday
Course fee €99