Accommodation in Malaga
Your accommodation is an important factor of your TEFL experience, so we want to make sure that you get the most out of your stay by providing you with accommodation options with local residents in here in Malaga city. Our accommodation-finding service fee is just €50.
We offer the following accommodation options:
- double room in a shared flat with students from the school or local residents in Spain.
- Private 1-bedroom flat for 1 or 2 people (based on availability, prices may depend on the landlord)
- €100 a week or €400 a month
- €50 accommodation fee
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your dates and our Accommodation Manager Esme will be in touch with photos and availability.
- Private Accommodations are booked and paid for per 4 weeks. Students check-in on Sundays before the course begins and check out at 11.00 h on Saturdays, at the end of their course. Bookings for extra nights are possible. The fee for additional nights is of €20/night
- Students are expected to share all household chores. In the case of host families, a cleaning service is provided.
- All apartments have internet and are completely furnished. You only need to bring your own towels.
- Services are also included (wifi, electricity, water and gas).
Links to arrange accommodation yourself
If you want to arrange accommodation by yourself, on the following websites you can find rooms and apartments for short-term rental in Malaga: