How ToTeach Business English
As a TEFL teacher it’s important to have as many options open to you as possible. With English as a global language the demand for Business English teachers is growing significantly. This course allows you to improve your teaching skills and work as an in-company teacher.
Would you like to build a syllabus for private one-to-one classes?
Are you interested in teaching Business English or English for Specific Purposes?
Then this course is for you!
- What is Business English?
- Writing a Needs Analysis and First Class Preparation
- Defining Goals and Objectives
- Selecting Teaching Materials
- Speaking Skills for Business English Clients
- Teaching One-to-One Classes
- Resources for teaching Business English
- 30-Hours Online Study
- User Friendly Learning Platform
- Interactive Tasks and Video Tutorials
- Methodologies and Approaches to Teaching English to Specific Groups
- Videos Featuring Experienced Teachers
- Certificate on Completion
- Must be a certified teacher (TESOL, CELTA , TEFL)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be an advanced or proficient speaker of English