How To Teach Cambridge Exams
This course focuses on the Cambridge First Certificate Exam as it is a popular exam with students around the world as well as in Italy. The course is also relevant to teachers of other Cambridge Exams (KET, PET, CAE, CPE) as the exams share similar task types. It will provide you with insights into exam techniques to help prepare your students to pass the exam.
Do you plan to teach Cambridge exam classes?
Are you currently teaching Cambridge exam classes but would like to develop a greater understanding of how to help your students pass the exam?
Then this course is for you!
- Exam Classes and Exam Format
- Use of English Paper: Advice and activities
- How to teach the Reading Paper
- Teaching and evaluating the Speaking Paper
- Standardising marking for the Writing Paper
- Exploring ways to prepare students for the Listening Paper
- Resources for Teaching Cambridge Exam Classes
- 30-Hours Online Study
- User Friendly Learning Platform
- Interactive Tasks and Video Tutorials
- Methodologies and Approaches to Teaching English to Specific Groups
- Videos Featuring Experienced Teachers
- Certificate on Completion
- Must be a certified teacher (TESOL, CELTA , TEFL)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be an advanced or proficient speaker of English